Q. How do I get access to MRI University Internet Reporter?
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2016 Views: 27
1. Go to MRI University Internet Reporter at: https://www.gfkmrismartsystem.com/Account/Login.aspx
2. Create a new account by clicking on “Register" at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your information using your Iona email address. However, you can use any password. Fill out the required fields.
4. An email with a validation link will be sent to your email account, which you must click in order to get access to Mediamark Reporter.
5. Once you are logged-in to MRI+, click on Mediamark Reporter on the top right-hand of the screen