Last Updated: Nov 16, 2020 Views: 2
Set your Google Scholar preferences to access journals and databases Iona College subscribes to via the Find Full Text @ Iona links.
To set your preferences:
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com
2. Go to the upper-left hand side of the page and click on the three horizontal lines.
This will open a box with more links on the left.
3. Select the Settings link.
4. Select Library Links on the next page.
4. In the search box, type in Iona College then click the blue magnifying glass button.
5. Check the box next to Iona College - Find full-text @ Iona.
6. Select Save.